How to Install Your Lightroom Presets:
- Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File).
- Go down to Preferences and click on it.
- There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
- Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder. This will reveal the folder in Explorer
- Double click on Lightroom Folder.
- Next double click on Develop Presets Folder.
- Copy your downloaded preset into the “Develop Presets” folder or into the “User Presets” Folder.
- Restart Lightroom and you are complete.